Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Thinking





So, I have been working on my homework tonight and thought I'd take a break. School is about the same as I remember it--teachers you don't like, work you don't want to do, deadlines to meet, and last of all, classmates that just don't get it. Ahhh... the good old days of high school.


Honestly, I can't say I miss it especially with my two little angels that I get to watch everyday. They truly are blessings to me and I am so grateful for all the ways they seem to find to make me smile and enjoy the small things in life.

2 comments:

The Perry family said...

It must be hard to do school with the little ones, but that's awesome that you're doing it! Good luck!

Mashaide said...

It's always good to take a break and what better break than to post to your blog.